1965 Fender Precision bass in very good condition for its age. Normal Play-wear and weatherchecking and a small point where the thumb rest has been removed. Original 3-tone Sunburst finish in nitro laquer. New perfect fit Pickguard (orig. incl.) and new Electronics with a PIO Cap but the original Pickups. Comfortable, medium-sized neckprofil, a professional refret and the light weight of only 3.85 kg, makes this bass really fun to play. Unfortunately, no original case is included, you can buy a matching case in our section for Gigbags & Cases!
FENDER PRECISION BASS - USA 1965
- Made in USA
- Solid alder body - 3-tone Sunburst
- 1-piece mapleneck
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 frets
- professional refretted
- 1x original Fender P-pickup
- CTS Electronic with PIO Cap
- Shipping only on request, without refunds and on your own risk!