Fender Jazz Bass 1969
Original See through Blonde Custom Color over Ash Body. This Jazz Bass conforms to the typical specigications of the model for the peroid in which it was made with maple neck, bound veneer Rosewood fingerboard with "Block" inlays, TV Logo peghead decal, Tortoise pickguard and typical Jazz Bass electronics, hardware and ornamentation. Original Fender Black tolex hard shell case.
This Jazz Bass has high collectable appeal as it is rare & desirable custom color in fantastic collector grade condition!
FENDER JAZZ BASS - USA 1969
- Made in USA 1969
- Solid Ash Body
- rare custom color "see trough blonde"
- nitro laquer
- Rosewood fingerboard
- one piece maple neck, bound with block inlays
- Tortoise pickguard
- All original!
- inkl. original Fender black tolex hard shell case
- high collector grade condition
- No shipping due to the high value
- A pickup locally is prefered
- Shipping only on request, without refunds and on your own risk!